DALLAS, TX September 2016 – OCI Holdings, LLC, parent company of Care Options for Kids (COFK) has announced that its independent therapy research has been accepted for presentation by two important healthcare advisory organizations. COFK will present its research, CORE to the American Public Health Association in Denver, Colorado in October and the American Academy of Pediatrics conference in San Francisco, California in November. Ariane Hollub, Ph.D. biostatistician and researcher for COFK and Jennifer J. Freeman, M.D., independent medical advisor/lead researcher and author of the research will represent the company.
- Superior HealthPlan to use Care Options for Kids (COFK) as the dedicated provider for therapy evaluations
- COFK Helps Mace Massingill Meet His 2017 Goal
- Supporting Mace Massingill – Hunger Fighter
- Accountability: An Actionable Culture and the Clearing of the Healthcare Fog
- What does a 4 Year old know?